Team Integra Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
do coilovers have a different ride to them compared to springs if at the same height?I'm looking at some skunk2 coilovers and springs.

·
Registered
296 Posts
I would suggest getting the ground control coilovers rather then the skunk2 ones. My reasoning is that i have heard bad stories about the skunk2 ones. Just my opinion.

·
Registered
3,732 Posts
texinteg on Feb/21/04 said:
I would suggest getting the ground control coilovers rather then the skunk2 ones. My reasoning is that i have heard bad stories about the skunk2 ones. Just my opinion.
anyday i would take GC over Skunk2 for coilovers..or Neuspeed Race/Sport for lowering springs.

·
Registered
3,732 Posts
aigsr99 on Feb/21/04 said:
so using stock shocks will probably give a rougher ride over after market say KYB
no..correct me if im wrong..but wouldnt using stock shocks make it bumpier because it cant keep up with the high spring rates? agx would be stiffer..i think thats correct

·
Registered
3,732 Posts
Here are some spring rates from the Spring Rate post.
Neuspeed Race spring:
Rate: Front- 455 Rear-360
Drop: Front- 2" Rear- 1.75
Linear spring

Ground Control coil-overs (sleeves):
Rate: F-380 R-250
Drop: F&R- .75-3.5"
Linear
These can be custom rated in 25lb increments. (Eibach springs)

Quote from member aogawa - "Also, does anybody have specs on Skunk2's coilovers. I've emailed them and they said they had the same spring rates as stock. Then I emailed them again, knowing that was wrong, and then they said 450F/350R. "

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.