Team Integra Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
426 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
im done with front. now im working on rear.. im struggle with rear coilover. i tried to push the rotor down n take stock coilover off. i push it down and look over the trunk.. two stubs was out but center stub on coilover still there. i tried to push it down as much asi can. one stub on coilover still there. what i should do?

·
Registered
1,807 Posts
no the upper it connects with one bolt to the hub or the trailing arm I dont remember which but its about 7 inches long and bolts with two bolts to the frame check the washer trick article if you still dont know what Im talking about.

·
Registered
426 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
oh alright i will try do washer trick tmw morning.. now its gettin dakr plus my mom gonna sleep.. i dun want to wake her up in night time.. ill do it tmwmorning.

·
Registered
1,807 Posts
the washer trick is to correct camber and not everyone needs it ,how low do you plan to go. I told you to look at the washer trick to see the uca, negative camber is good if you want good handling look in the articles there is an article for that too I ride at -1 front and -.6 in the rear with two washers and I am lowered about 2 inches.

·
Registered
1,807 Posts
Then you might want to get a full camber kit the washer trick might work though when you put everything on then go check your alignment where they can do it for free some places offer that I think pep boys and sears do to see how much you are off and it will tell you if you need a rear camber kit.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.