Team Integra Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
8,083 Posts
Any experience or information to back that up? I don't doubt your judgement, I just see people knock stuff that's cheaper with no experience using it or without knowing anyone that has used it at all...

Read: OBX.

·
Registered
825 Posts
If youre looking to lower your car and can afford that much, look into getting a set of eibach springs, which will run u around the same price. They will lower your car about 2 inches. However if you are insistant on coilovers i wouldnt reccomend any but the skunk 2 coilovers which run anywhere from 200-250. But if you like the ones youre looking at, go ahead and try em, if u dont like em, just put them up for sale.

·
Registered
311 Posts
Personally I've never riden in a car with coilovers that I liked whether they were Ebay coilovers or Skunk2 so I don't think it's going to hurt anything. Coilovers suck.

·
Registered
1,608 Posts
I don't trust the ad.....
"Coil Overs RS/LS Integra Lowering Springs GSR"
Quote: "Car Model to fit:

Honda Civic/CRX 88-00

Acura Integra 90-01 only*

*Please specify the car model and year when Email."
Am I the only one that noticed that there WAS NO GS-R FOR THE '90-'91 INTEGRAS!!!

·
Registered
8,097 Posts
Coilover sleeves =

For looks only, no performance. And the ad is messed up, the 90-93 and 94-01 springs are not the same. I wouldn't trust it.

·
Registered
311 Posts
I bought my Cold Air Intake from that guy I had no problems and it works just as well as the AEM I had so it's up to you.

·
Registered
41 Posts
DoNT DO IT!!!!!I bought them when I was stupid!I had to try and make parts to get them to work and when I went to a metal shop and had parts made it cost me another 75 bucks!!!!!Then when I got everthing installed my car bounced like it was on hydro's when I hit EVERY bump!!!!!!!I bottomed out just driving 9 times in a half mile stretch!!!!I was gonna sell mine but the I figured I didnt want anyone to have the hassle that I had, if that gives you any idea as to how bad they were,I took a total loss!!!!!!!
Now I bought eibach springs and kyb agx struts!They are great!Obvoisly more money but you could even get just springs for a good price.
JUST DoNT GET THE COILOVERS FROM EBAY!!!!!!!
also if you want coilovers get ground control!
www.massivemotorsports.com has them for 250!

·
Registered
1,683 Posts
i have a set of Ractive coilovers from a 94 LS that i am parting out. i dont know how much the cost new, but i'll give you them for $160 shipped if you want them.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts