Team Integra Forums banner
1 - 20 of 52 Posts

·
Registered
2,383 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well I've finally lowered my RSX-S....here are a few before and after pics. Unfortunately, I think the springs are misaligned as there is popping noises in slow turns...so the car will be taken in to get it resolved.Late afternoon sun made pics not great, but hopefully you all enjoy.All comments welcomed!!

Before

Rims added

Car lowered and new lip put on

·
Registered
10,995 Posts
That's pimp zoom, lookin good.

Shrink those pics some man haha

·
Registered
10,995 Posts
oh, you gotta get jdm RSX lights now, the black ones.

·
Registered
2,383 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I'm running comptechs with koni yellows...yes the back is lower because the guy who installed set the ride height setting at the lowest...I didnt't catch that until I got home and took pics
So 2 things 2 fix

·
Registered
58 Posts
just a idea if you really want to turn heads, lower the frontto the lowest setting then raise the back just a little higher than the front, like a sport rake look or something

·
Registered
2,383 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
17's are on the way (Friday...) and these will be gone...the fronts shocks are not adjustable since they are drop in cartridges into the OEM shock..( machpherson suspension on rsx). I may get adjustable springs( ground control) but that will need to wait. I'm loving the ride.....better than stock.

·
Registered
121 Posts
looks so clean great job, love the black with white, makes me want to go buy an RSX. All you need to do is tint the front windows, and then just cruise it on Blackstone

·
Registered
461 Posts
dont get rid of the rims, they look sick. i want an RSX so bad

1 - 20 of 52 Posts