Team Integra Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
681 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
when people usually talking about replacing their clutch at 90000 miles, r they talking about repairing or replacing the whole thing. Wouldnt it cost a crzy amount to replace?

Thanks

·
Registered
176 Posts
not a crazy amount, but I paid 490 for my CM 3 kit. I'm sure if you wanted something more OEM, it'll be around 200-300.

·
Registered
8,097 Posts
Replace the whole thing most likely. You could go with a performance upgrade or stick with another OEM clutch. If you can't install it yourself I believe install cost is $220 at an Acura dealer.

·
Registered
681 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
i just called dealer a while ago and i dont remember what they said about repalcing the clutch but it was over a 1000$!

·
Registered
333 Posts
Good grief they really want your B***'s for a clutch, just listen to everyone else, get an upgrade like clutch master, ACT, or what ever ones that are out there. They usually run anywhere from 450-600 depends on the stage and maker, and just pay shop around 200 to install and or DO IT YOURSELF!

·
Registered
702 Posts
I just paid $799 for a clutchmasters stage 3 clutch, clutchmasters lightened flywheel, and shipping. Getting installed Monday fo approx $200.

Drew

1 - 7 of 7 Posts