Team Integra Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everyone, this happens to be my first post on here, my Integra is in need of a clutch, it's a 1998 integra with a jdm b18c swapped into it. The motor is obd1 im not sure if that matters or not, the trans/clutch is hydro. What would be my best bet for a clutch for my car. I'm not looking to spend thousands of dollars on a clutch kit either. I'm more so confused will any b18 clutch fit my jdm b18c?

·
Registered
142 Posts
exedy is the way to go imho.

"Exedy Globalparts Corporation was founded in 1923 and its clutch manufacturing business and prominent brand name Daikin Clutch are known throughout the world for supplying quality powertrain products. Exedy supplies to all 11 vehicle manufacturers in Japan as well as many other vehicle manufacturers including HONDA. Exedy is the largest clutch manufacturer in Japan and their name stands for the highest in quality and performance."

·
Registered
43 Posts
I replaced the original clutch with the exedy 0880b kit back around year 2002. That clutch has lasted until now. So I just bought another exedy and I am about to install it.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Exedy flywheel for sure. I'd get a exedy flywheel for it too while your in there. I'm using exedy stage 1 and don't notice to much performance over stock. the exedy flywheel makes it more fun to drive and shift.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts