Team Integra Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I got a problem with my clutch and I think its my cmc. When I push in my clutch it doesn't go in smooth. There is a bunch of clicks and the clutch gets stuck sometimes. It's kind of like when you have a dirty mouse ball. I've already bled the system and that doesn't work. Any help would be great. Thanks.

·
Registered
796 Posts
check your master and see if its leaking and also check your slave cylinder get new ones if you have to OEM one's if the problem still consits its the clutch get a new one remb always think about your future plans before you buy a clutch . Nothing wrong with replacing brake parts its the most important of all

·
Registered
9,719 Posts
jaywo_23 on Oct/11/07 said:
Where can i get one and how much does it cost?
Anywhere really. Local auto parts store, dealer, online, salvage yard, B/S/ forums, etc.

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
i replaced the cmc but the problem is still there. any other ideas? What also kinda weird is that when i push it slow there are no problems. but when i push it quickly the clicking/grinding occurs.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.