Team Integra Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
101 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i did searches on where to connect the tach sensor wire and chose the wire in the engine bay so i connected them and now when i get up to the point when the first light comes on(first light at 7k and second at 7800) and the tach in my gauge cluster dies and fluctuates on and off losing and gaining power really fast as long as either light is on. after i shift the gauge cluster tach goes back to normal. i am positive i connected the correct wires together because everything was working fine when i had them set to 5k and 5500rpm. anyone got any ideas?

·
Registered
3,953 Posts
Is your drawing current from the tach's test port or only using it as a signal wire?

What kind of tach are you using?

·
Registered
101 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
i got these mini shift lights that use that little blue wire as a signal wire. i am using the acc. port in the fuse box by the drivers knee to power the shift light control box and a bolt down near the clutch for ground(if it matters).

-im about positive the tach and ground wire are connected correctly but i never attached anything to that acc. port in the fuse box before. that cant be the problem can it?

1 - 3 of 3 Posts