Team Integra Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I picked up a 95' DB8 GSR, got some new halo headlights for it. (yes yes I know its ****ty or whatever I just like the way it looks) Installed them correctly and spliced them into the running lights. However I rushed the passenger side of the halos and one of the splices for a halo came off and I'm guessing it touched the wrong wire and may have shorted something not really sure. Whatever happened after that my halos, cluster (rpm & speed), and climate control lights wont turn on when I turn on the running lights. Not sure if this matters but I also installed 194 LED's for the cluster and yes I did try the 180 trick with the LEDs. I also noticed my dimmer switch isn't dimming the clock or anything at all too. To be honest I'm pretty mechanically inclined but electrical is definitely a strong weak point of mine. I just want to be able to drive at night without having to turn my interior lights on lol. If its a fuse could someone maybe tell me which ones? I checked what I thought were the corresponding fuses and they were fine. All of the other lights on my cluster work too btw. (Blinkers, ABS, etc.) Did I completely F my halos? I'm so lost on this issue on my car and it's actually such an annoying issue.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts