Team Integra Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
704 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys whats up, its been a while since ive had an integra but have a few things still lying around. These are all BEST OFFER, so if i like your offer, ill tell you its yours! Please dont low ball either, i know what the stuff is worth and im not just going to give it away, i have always been fair on prices and willing to work with you so if interested let me know!

1. Black LS Wing - This is off my 94 LS i believe it granada black pearl, with the metallic flake and a lot of color in the flake. Its from a '94 so if has some scrathces and slight oxidation on the passenger corner about the size of 4 quarters

2- Amber Tail lights - These dont have any moisture in them, were off my original LS as well and would be good for anyone working a project to turn them into red tails or just needs replacements.

3- JDM 4-2-1 ITR Header. This is the 2 piece version that came of my old ITR Swap

4- OEM Acura CD Casette Player- I do not have the code for it, not sure if ones even needed but you would need to contact honda or acura to get the access code if needed.

5- Stock LS Air Box and filter.

Would love to meet locally to sell but will ship at buyers expense if need be.

Pics to come, send messages if interested

Phil

1 - 3 of 3 Posts