Team Integra Forums banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My clock when I bought the car said 1:00. Which was actually about 5 mins off when I did get it, so I didn't worry about it. Now I'm not really worried but I hardly ever wear a watch and the only reliable time I have is my cell phone, which I have to get out constantly to check time.

Here's a pic. Hopefully this shouldn't be too hard to fix if possible.

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
...Yes I have tried the obvious. I tried the buttons, nothing work's. It just say's 1:00 at all times.

Sorry for not stating the problem, was in a hurry to get some food! lol

·
Registered
779 Posts
i know this might be dumb but you said that you checked the buttons but did you hold them down? a friend of mine thought his clock was messed up but he was pressing the buttons instead of holding them. dont think this is the same in your case but who knows...

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
inte94gra on Feb/28/04 said:
i know this might be dumb but you said that you checked the buttons but did you hold them down? a friend of mine thought his clock was messed up but he was pressing the buttons instead of holding them. dont think this is the same in your case but who knows...
No, not stupid. Yes I held down the Reset button for a good 10 seconds, still nothing. The ":" part of it doens't blink either, does anyone else's?

·
Registered
382 Posts
if there wasnt a problem with the clock then it wouldnt be stuck on 1:00 it would be a different time bcuz the min would change. what he is saying is that its stuck on 1:00

·
Registered
16,250 Posts
Well I would unplug it and then plug it back in. Hit the reset button and try to change it. If that does not work then its time for a new clock.

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Ok so I pulled it out, took out the plug... did some minor adjustments to the screen color so it's now just a green, then plugged it back in. Still say's 1:00. I thought maybe the outer reset button wasn't hitting the inner reset button (Outer missing the actual inner button) so I held it down for 30 seconds, and still nothing.

I just remembered that someone said I could check the fuse? Which fuse?

·
Registered
1,955 Posts
also if the fuse blows for it, it wouldn't even turn on there isn't a fuse for (make clock tic) lol so I'd just look on here or on ebay for a new clock or go "JDM" and get the clock blocker lol
Later,
Jared

1 - 20 of 21 Posts