Team Integra Forums banner
1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I searched for this, and i didn't come up with anything. But maybe i just wasnt looking for the right thing, if its been posted before sorry.

anyway,

About a couple of weeks ago, i got into my teg and started her up. Then i noticed that my clock said 1:00.

It wasnt 1:00....

Every time i turn it off, and let up off of the clutch, it resets. I have no idea why, because i know nothing about that sort of thing.

Any suggestions?

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I havent checked. I have backup fuses but i havent put them in yet. And idk about my radio reseting, i never set the clock on it XD.

ill do it when it stops raining and post

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
alright, i just checked under the hood. i didnt see a 'Backup' or 'Memory' fuse, and then i looked inside and i saw one called

Backup
Tail lights
and something else.

its a 90 teg if that helps

·
Registered
217 Posts
Not to get off track with getting your problem solved.. but anyone ever experience a clock that just cycles through hours? The minutes work fine but its as if the hour button is being held down. Cheers

·
Registered
12 Posts
Feerdy on Sep/12/07 said:
Not to get off track with getting your problem solved.. but anyone ever experience a clock that just cycles through hours? The minutes work fine but its as if the hour button is being held down. Cheers
i have that problem as well. could the culprit be a fuse? a bad ground? thanks in advance for any indication on solving this matter.

·
Administrator
43,019 Posts
The purpose of a fuse is single minded: to provide power

so if the culprit was a fuse, the clock would either (1) work or (2) not work

your problem is that something got inside the clock assembly and is making the circuitry think the hour button is being held down

·
Administrator
43,019 Posts
theres more to setting the hours than just the actual physical button..... if something like soda spilled to inside the clock and on the circuit board, that could make the constant connection

1 - 20 of 30 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.