Team Integra Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I laser scanned, 3D modeled, and printed a guage pod. I will upload the .STL files once I make a couple changes if anybody needs one. I ran out of filament towards the end, but you get the idea.
3130F19C-BB44-40C2-B4D0-2483F7EC2DDA.jpeg
07164FB8-554F-47B3-9987-B061DB7BAB63.jpeg
EFD77F7E-F9B9-4D2C-B6C3-A0823B4767A6.jpeg
7A11D1BB-55C6-449E-8852-361D988B0D28.jpeg

·
Registered
5 Posts
That's pretty cool, what printer settings did you use? Any recommendations when printing stuff for cars?
I've only printed some brackets for my turn signals since I cut my bumper for the intercooler, nothing as cool as this.

Also thanks for sharing the STL files.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
That's pretty cool, what printer settings did you use? Any recommendations when printing stuff for cars?
I've only printed some brackets for my turn signals since I cut my bumper for the intercooler, nothing as cool as this.

Also thanks for sharing the STL files.
Honestly I don’t remember my printer settings for this one. I have an ender 3 and it’s so simple to use that I usually go with default settings and then pick infill. It was really hot here today and the guages no longer fit snug until it cooled back down, so PLA wasn’t a good choice. I knew that already but I really wanted to get to tuning it. I’ll have to redesign it to actually mount the guages instead of being a snug fit.

What material and printer did you use for your brackets? Also unrelated but what do most fellas use for ecus around here? I’m having a couple little oddities using crome on a p07.

·
Registered
5 Posts
I got a Da vinci mini I got 4 years ago with the chip to let it run other companies filament and material wise I use PLA as well, I havent printed much, mostly classic dirtbike parts that are no longer available (1974 yamaha MX100). Also I do not know what most people use here, but I went with Hondata S300 V3 and its been good for 2 years while not breaking the bank.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Dude that's a pretty cool idea. Ive been looking for clock gauge pods and cant really find much of anything, please post your final design i'd be interested in seeing it. 👏

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks man, I’m starting to think I might have to go that route. How does the PLA hold up to the abuse of a dirt bike?
Dude that's a pretty cool idea. Ive been looking for clock gauge pods and cant really find much of anything, please post your final design i'd be interested in seeing it. 👏
Will do! I’ll probably try out a different material as well.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Thanks man, I’m starting to think I might have to go that route. How does the PLA hold up to the abuse of a dirt bike?

Will do! I’ll probably try out a different material as well.
Cool! There was a password JDM design that they no longer make, if i can find an image i'll post it here for you.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Cool! there was a password JDM design i really liked that they no longer make. If i can find it i'll put it up here for you.
Sounds good, I’d like to redo the design and get it dialed in. Still working out some small things on the integra, the main one being a weird tach problem. That’s the name of the game but I can’t seem to figure it out. Also my cheap eBay fans only lasted a few days 😒. You get what you pay for

·
Registered
12 Posts
Sounds good, I’d like to redo the design and get it dialed in. Still working out some small things on the integra, the main one being a weird tach problem. That’s the name of the game but I can’t seem to figure it out. Also my cheap eBay fans only lasted a few days 😒. You get what you pay for
Here's a similar one, its made by Tegiwa i think??

I like this design, but man its expensive!!

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Years ago, there was a person making the "clock-pod" specifically for holding two 52mm gauges. I reached out that individual and had him manufacture a version to hold my Tunerview display, which he had made a few additional examples of.
View attachment 106864

View attachment 106865
Dayum son, that looks great. I bet his didn’t melt in the sun either 😂. Also I can’t believe the power you’re putting down. That’s insane.

·
Registered
12 Posts
DustyP, not sure myself but i like the design shape and concept. Might shoot em an email and ask.

Jjkz24, Love your car mate! its a huge inspiration for my build im doing now actually. The first version of it anyways, Mild turbo ect.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts