Team Integra Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2,565 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
alright, I am totally clueless on this one.

Out of nowhere, I notice, that none of the lights are lit up on mu climate control, and no matter what setting the blower is on, it doesn't turn on.I have checked ALL fuses under the dash, and under the hood of the car. None were blown.Is there something simple that I could be missing here ?

I didn't change anything recently, this just happened out of nowhere! Can anyone help me ?

·
Registered
50 Posts
i think its your blower resistor. usually when one or more of the levels doesn't work its the resistor. in the DA chassis its to the left of the glove box should be in the same spot for your car but check a helms manual to be sure. HTH

·
Registered
2,565 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Ok, I've still got issues with the climate control here.

I put a brand new blower resistor in, and nothing. So, I took the relay out from the box under the hood, and jumped the terminals with some connectors and wire, and that allowed the blower motor to turn on! I thought that was a good thing, but, it lets motor run even with the car off. Bad idea.

So, I got to changin that relay thinking it was that, and nothing. My climate control LEDs still do not light up. Yes, none of them. And I cannot switch in between settings. It is stuck on the last setting that I had it on, which was defroster and floor. I can turn it on since I have the relay under the hood jumped with wire instead, I just have to remember to turn it off when I get out of the car or else it will drain the battery.

But I still cannot switch to different zone selections. Does anyone else have some information or insight on this?Everything appears to be in working order as far as fuses and relays in the 2 boxes (under dash and under hood).I'm running out of options...

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.