Team Integra Forums banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
290 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Brand new in orginal box , nothing ever installed , car stolen before i could install so need to sell.....

SOLD-------------------------------------------------------

more info

Matrix RSX 3.5 (p/n 919564)
2-Way Security System / Remote Start System with Responder Technology
MSRP $599.99

* 6-channel remote start/security/keyless entry system
* Confirms commands and system triggers on the transceiver LCD screen
* Clone-Safe® Code-Hopping®
* Parking Light Flash
* Failsafe® Starter Kill
* Anti-Grind
* Dual Zone Shock Sensor
* Six-Tone Siren
* Super Bright LED System Status Indicator
* Miniature XCRS (Extreme Capacity Relay Satellite)
* Defroster Output
* Built-in Turbo Timer
* 4 Auxiliary outputs
* Dome Light Supervision
* Comfort Closure
* Horn Honk
* Includes one 2-way Responder Transceiver

·
Registered
220 Posts
sleezy on Jan/31/06 said:
:( no response.
he responded to my pm saying someone had dibs.. which i assume is you..

come on. you dont want this. haha.

i've been kicking myself all day because i sat here and waited around like ten minutes before i sent him a pm. ohhhh well.

·
Registered
3,638 Posts
the 3.5 is a great alarm and 150 isa great deal...but to anyone interested I feel obligated to tell you that the remote control build quality on this alarm sucks....there are numerous common problems with it...other than the remote tho it is a great alarm up to DEI standards

·
Registered
49 Posts
Put me on the list of potential buyers; if the others fall through or you need the money and can't wait for the lurkers, PM me.

Where in Florida are you I would prefer to pick it up.

·
Registered
1,173 Posts
JustTegIt on Jan/31/06 said:
the 3.5 is a great alarm and 150 isa great deal...but to anyone interested I feel obligated to tell you that the remote control build quality on this alarm sucks....there are numerous common problems with it...other than the remote tho it is a great alarm up to DEI standards
dont know whether time is a factor but i've had mine for 6 months and i have never had a problem with it. i love the damn thing...worth every penny.

·
Registered
1,264 Posts
tegSimple on Feb/01/06 said:
Quote: JustTegIt on Jan/31/06the 3.5 is a great alarm and 150 isa great deal...but to anyone interested I feel obligated to tell you that the remote control build quality on this alarm sucks....there are numerous common problems with it...other than the remote tho it is a great alarm up to DEI standards

dont know whether time is a factor but i've had mine for 6 months and i have never had a problem with it. i love the damn thing...worth every penny.
thats good to hear.. i heard it vibrates when ur alarm goes off too :)

·
Registered
3,638 Posts
yeah, well mine vibrated for about a year and then the vobrate function just stopped working one day...the screen scratches very easily as well, altho i guess that is to be expected...

the biggest problem started a few months ago. the remote will periodically stop confirming commands on the LCD screen. Everything works properly, arm, disarm, etc..., but the LOCK and UNLOCK icons dont confirm the command. it will do this for a day or so and then go back to normal for a week or more, then do it all over again.

·
Registered
1,173 Posts
JustTegIt on Feb/01/06 said:
yeah, well mine vibrated for about a year and then the vobrate function just stopped working one day...the screen scratches very easily as well, altho i guess that is to be expected...

the biggest problem started a few months ago. the remote will periodically stop confirming commands on the LCD screen. Everything works properly, arm, disarm, etc..., but the LOCK and UNLOCK icons dont confirm the command. it will do this for a day or so and then go back to normal for a week or more, then do it all over again.
well that doesn't sound like something i'm looking forward to. like i said before, i may not have had mine for long enough to realize any negative sides of it.

and to whoever said that it vibrates, yes it does. it also has a backlight and it beeps.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.