Team Integra Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
219 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey i was driving the other night and i hit a big dip in the intersection and then my car was clicking like when you used to put playing cards in your bike tires. well it doesnt start clicking until like 25 miles an hour, that or i cant hear it till that speed. it sounds like its coming from my front passenger side wheel. i think i damaged my axle. is the CV joint part of the axle cause im going to see if i can have them replace the axle and want to know if the boot and joint are all part of that. what all do you think, im afraid to drive around and am not going to school cause i have to go on the highway to get there. the mechanic said my axles looked fine and my rear motor mount needed to be replaced, that it was what cuases the sound but it only clicks when i move, not when i rev the engine. help?!

·
Registered
7,384 Posts
Could be a rock stuck somewhere in your hub. I often get rocks stuck in between the rotar and brake dust cover, or behind the calipers. They kinda make a rhymic squeeking but it kinda bit it might make a clicking sound too

·
Registered
129 Posts
your cv axle is prob busted when that happens you can get them done fairly cheap--like 60 dollars a side and 1-2 hrs labor per side---the boot and joint is all one

1 - 5 of 5 Posts