Team Integra Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
833 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I ahve a 99' ls and sometimes when i start it it makes a clicking or pinging sound like as the car is running when im not moving,after awhile it goes away, Its not everytime I start it that it does this only occasionaly,Its not real loud but noticable,WHATS MY CARS PROBLEM?Im worried about my teg!

·
Registered
243 Posts
i have a 99ls and i have a similar sound but it happens a few minutes after i turn the car off. And its one loud ping. really loud i cant figure out what it is either. please help us someone

·
Registered
243 Posts
i know thats what some one told me but when i put on the thermal r+d exhaust i thought they took it off. I will have to check. BUt it is really loud !!!

·
Registered
6,059 Posts
Theres alot of heat shields along the exhaust, they may not have taken em all of. Silvernick, its probably just a heatshield heating up and popping as it expands, same for dankone.

·
Registered
243 Posts
i only posted because the problems are very similar bigcoonce. What do you think the problem is for both ? Or did you just post to make everyone focus ?

·
Registered
179 Posts
is the clicking noise constant, almost like a vibrating noise? cuz on my friends ls, one of the bolts that holds the cat to the exhaust was rattling against the heat shield..

1 - 10 of 10 Posts