Team Integra Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Selling a set of clear tail lights and clear corners. They fit generation 2 2door tegs. The corners fit 2 and 4 door models. I am selling cause I bought the tails for my 4door but didn't realize the tails for 2doors and 4doors are different, so in other words they don't fit. As for the clears, wanted the clear look all around, since I can't have the back then I don't need the front. I am willing to sell or trade so if interested make me an offer. The tails look just like the stock one but clear, nice look, don't standout too much, I liked the stock resemblence. As for the corners they are fresh out of the plastic and box, I simply took them out of the box to try them on for 10 min. tops and then they went right back in. Email me for pics if interested. I am willing to trade for just about anything worth my while. Let me now.

·
Registered
131 Posts
that really sux you got the wrong sh*t. But I would like to take them off your hands. I don't know what to trade ya though. I would like to see some pics of them. Give me some ideas what you have in mind for trade, and I will let you know what I can do for ya.
I have lots of band equipment I need to trade off if your interested. I have a guitars, PA speakers, amplifiers, drums, I also have tons of other crap i have collected over the years. so if this interest you let me know. also cash is an option.

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Ok, I reallllllyyyy need to get rid of these lights, my wife is hassling me about the things. Who wants them?

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Ok, trying to revive this post. I still have the tails. Here's some info for all to see. They are the stock look clears not the alteezas, they fit g2 models but only the 2door versions. I need to get rid of them cause I have a 4door and didn't know there was a difference when I got them. They have a crack by the vent but when glued together they are as good as new. Look sweet, wish they would fit my car so i could keep them.
As for the corners, they are the euro style and are brand spanking new in box and all. I took them out 1 time to see how they looked, the same time I found out the tails didn't fit, so I decided if I could have all clears than I didn't want half so I took the corners off, almost 10 minutes later, so they are absolutely new.
Anyone interested let me know. I need to get them off my hands ASAP and am willing to accept any offer, maybe even a trade if you have something you think I would be interested in. Let me know

1 - 14 of 14 Posts