Team Integra Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
248 Posts
where did you get them? or how did you do that?

p.s. if you get the blue bulbs (you can get other colors too) for them they will light up blue!! thats what i did with mine, but i still have the orange on my needles.

·
Registered
123 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
girlracer on Sep/08/02 said:
where did you get them? or how did you do that?

p.s. if you get the blue bulbs (you can get other colors too) for them they will light up blue!! thats what i did with mine, but i still have the orange on my needles.
clear guage needles, i used the paint thinner from hobby shop that wont harm the plastic needles, i swabbed it out off with q-tip and wipe it off on the back of the needles, once it off, there is no way going back to orange color needles

·
Registered
179 Posts
was this just plain jane paint thinner? i'm digging those needles, that might be my weekend project

·
Registered
869 Posts
i want more info

·
Registered
712 Posts
toanhung on Nov/27/02 said:
use a blade scrape the red paint off
exactly wat i was gonna say the same thing. i hear people took a razor blade and scraped it off.

if you clear it out you can go back to orange, juss place orange bulbs in ur needle. or..buy new needles

·
Registered
8,083 Posts
Man, those injen gauges are sweet as hell! I just looked on their site and didn't see a mention of them anywhere. Any idea whether they make them for tegs, and where I can buy em?

·
Registered
5,556 Posts
Those indiglow needle kits would look really good with those clear needles. I'll bet you'd have to make them clear anyway for the kits to work. That still looks awesome.

·
Registered
869 Posts
i tried paint thinner and laquor(spelling) thinner and that sh!t wouldnt come off.

what brand of paint thinner did you use???

1 - 16 of 16 Posts