Team Integra Forums banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
284 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a 01 black teg and I was wondering what you all thought of a black teg with clear corners with clear bulbs. yes/no and why if you can please. also if anyone has a pic of a black teg with clear corners it would be appreciated, with or without the clear bulbs.

·
Registered
2,242 Posts
I think it would look great!! I have a Green teg and I have the clear corners, I did put the Clear Lights in front and on the side I put the Amber.... I love the look and Cops dont mess with me !!!

Michele

·
Registered
478 Posts
I agree with Lon, tinted corners would be toight on your teg. Check out the article, it shows you stock, clear, and tinted on a black teg. I love tinted corners!!!

·
Registered
704 Posts
ThePro on Feb/23/04 said:
Personally I'm a fan of the stock amber corners. The 94-97 ones are ugly as sin, but the 98+ ones are beautiful.

Heck, one of the driving reasons for me getting a 98+ front end is to have the amber corners.

But on a black teg it could go either way. I think these bumper lights would look really good.
and those in the link can be had on ebay for half the total cost of shipping and everything...other than that u can paint the clears amber,tint them a lil(or a lot)depends on your preference..

·
Registered
38 Posts
yea dude, the black housing ones look awesome on black tegs...i got some on my frost white gs-r right now, and they just look OK. but im about to do a 98+ front conversion in a week or two and have ambers to use but will sell u mine for cheap

·
Registered
874 Posts
Check my profile for more pics of a black teg with clear corners...

Personally I like it, but I think the JDM black corners would look just as good. The reason I didn't get those was because I believe they scream "pull me over" to cops...at least more than clears do.

·
Registered
2,097 Posts
you could always paint your corners black... light still shines through the paint when you use your turn signal too (so long as you don't coat it very heavily)... i'll try to find a pic of what it looked like on my black LS...

here is the pic (sorry its not too big/clear):

·
Registered
480 Posts
i think it would look ok...also i know its probably not legal but smoked corners or paint them black would be cool too...with some black wheels...i think that would be cool

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.