Team Integra Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Are the stock bulbs white or amber. I'm gonna go get some clears tonight and I'm just curious of what all I need to buy. Also whats the difference between Euro and Regular clears? Thanks

·
Registered
1,870 Posts
Stock bulbs are white but they will look like crap with clear corners. Pick up some super white or plasma white or some kind of white aftermarket corner bulb to look proper. Euro corners are all clear with a chrome backing I think. Regular clears have a opaque reflector on the side. Everyone seems to think euro clears are better but most people I've seen go with the regular although I don't know why.

·
Registered
3,266 Posts
i don't have corner lenses... the joy's of having a custom body kit... still haven't gotten pulled over for it yet though ::knock knock:: i believe they have clear bulbs, so pick up some amber bulbs.

·
Registered
139 Posts
i haven't gotten pulled over yet and i have blue bulbs in my corners... and the difference in the clear and euro corners is exactly what crash said but the euro's look a lot better then the clear ones, but in the end it's just a matter of choice.

·
Registered
3,448 Posts
OmegaHack3 on Aug/08/02 said:
have many people on this board gotten pulled over for not having amber corners at night? or day for that matter.
Depends on your state. Here in CO, it's legal to have white, amber, or anything in between for the front turn signals. I've heard some other states are more strict.

·
Registered
126 Posts
in fl you can have clears with white and no1 gives but if u had the hint of blue a off duty cop would yell at you it sux

·
Registered
461 Posts
i am using the stock bulbs with my clear corners. it doesn't look really bad at all pluss they accually are kinda bright in the day so you can see them

·
Registered
603 Posts
my girlfriend has gotten pulled over in ontario. no ticket, just warning, so she pretty much said who cares. too many tuners to catch these days.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts