Team Integra Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1,052 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey gusy
my car has got this annoying clatter noise when i am idling. it only happens somtimes, and when i rev up to idle higher, it stops making the clatter noise. is this because i am due for a tuneup? 100k? mayeb installed my cai improperly? which seems unlikely.

another problem i have is when i turn off my car, everything cuts off. the power antennan doesnt even move down, the power locks dont work, and when i crank the car, it doesnt work. after i get out of the car, my alarm goes off, and everything goes back to normal, except for my radio settings etc...my alarm is python btw. if the battery is loose, the car should crank. i checked the battery, and thats not loose.

i drive a 95 gsr btw.
thanks a lot!

·
Registered
9 Posts
check your belt pulleys look where the alternater belt is cause i was hearing the same thing on my 95 gsr and when i looked close it was a bolt that held one of the pulleys snaped and the pulley was hitting the belt which was making a clatter noise and i tried to remove it and when i did my vehicle did not want to start my horn and lights were working but it didnt have enough juice to start hope this helps peace out

1 - 3 of 3 Posts