Team Integra Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,576 Posts
yes they do, all civic and integra rims are interchangeable. all have 4x100mm bolt pattern. i dont know if newer civics (2001+) have the same bolt pattern but i know all previous generations do.

·
Registered
6,352 Posts
You may want to double check the brake clearances. As the integra's brakes pose problems for some civic rims although I'm not sure if that will carry over to steelies.

·
Registered
267 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks for the help.
The only reason I ask is because someone told me that there is a size differnce and it may hit the caliper.
Maybe he's just full of poop
.....I dunno thanks for the info.

·
Registered
70 Posts
As BlueTeg said, you should check first because the bolt pattern is the same but the rims may not clear your front brakes. I know from experience, I had a Civic and I kept my winters for the Teg but when I went to put them on the they fit fine on the backs but could not clear the front brakes. This is the same scenario for Miata rims as well.

·
Registered
267 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Sounds good.
I will try fit it on both front and back just to make sure.
Thanks much

·
Registered
6,352 Posts
If they don't fit, a cheap set of spacers will do.

·
Registered
9,719 Posts
13" steelies will not fit the front because of the larger 10" brake rotors on the integra compared to the smaller 9" on the Civic. But 14" civic steelies will fit the integra in both the front and back. FYI... integra's did come with 14" steelies too.

2001 civic's have the same bolt pattern. My co-worker just had his wheels stolen and he had temporary 94-95 gsr wheels on it.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts