Team Integra Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
789 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I plan to have my auto LS converted to a 5 speed in the next 2-3 months. What I am thinking though, is that since a Civic is so much more common, would it be possible to pull parts for the conversion from one of those? I'm not talking about the transmission, I am thinking more along the lines like actual shift assembly and linkage, clutch pedal, etc. I figure if I can do that, I will save more money doing so

·
Registered
420 Posts
shouldnt have much trouble most of the civic parts are exact same, i know that i go the honda dealer alot for parts for my teg and they just go under a civic si coupe, i have got some suspension parts, and they all worked fine

·
Registered
789 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
im sure all b series transmissions fit b series motors, but thats easy to find. I want all the little things preferably in one place

·
Registered
76 Posts
civics run d series engines meaning their transmissions cant be used on a b series teg. if you can find a civic si which runs a b series motor, you can use its parts for a tranny swap.

·
Registered
789 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I dont think anyone is quite hearing me right, so I am going to edit the list of parts for a 5 speed conversion to show what I need, and if the parts can come off a civic and go into my teg:

Transmission Linkages
Transmission Mounts
Pressure Plate
5 Speed Pedals
Matching Throttle Cable for the Pedal Set
Hydraulic lines
Intermediate Shaft
Upper transmission mount

·
Registered
170 Posts
here go

Transmission Linkages Have to be an integra 94+
Transmission Mounts92-95 civic fit
Pressure Plate Have to be 94+
5 Speed Pedals 92-95 civic fit
Matching Throttle Cable for the Pedal Set (you don't need one your teg already have them)
Hydraulic lines 92-95 civic fit
Intermediate ShaftHave to be an integra 94+
Upper transmission mount 92-95 civic fit

1 - 8 of 8 Posts