Team Integra Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
3,973 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Can I use 92+ civic coupe hard brake lines, for a non-abs cov? or is the only way GS hard lines?

answer: civic lines do work

·
Registered
879 Posts
you can use RS brake lines, youll need a RS..master cylinder, proportioning valve, booster, and all new lines minus the rears.

·
Registered
3,973 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
yes I know that, but every junk yard I go has like at least 8 92+ civics and never and 94+ integra, so I wanted to know if the civic hard lines would work b/c they do not have ABS

·
Registered
879 Posts
Ive heard they do, do you have everything else you need, because I had everything except yhe lines from the valve to the front brakes and I bought them for 40 bucks new from acuraautomotiveparts.org

·
Registered
189 Posts
acurasquirrel on Feb/26/04 said:
Ive heard they do, do you have everything else you need, because I had everything except yhe lines from the valve to the front brakes and I bought them for 40 bucks new from acuraautomotiveparts.org
Bringing it back from the dead because I have free access to a 93 civic and about to attempt an ABS delete... could anyone else verify that the parts are interchangeable??

·
Registered
4,563 Posts
^The front brake lines from a 92-95 Civic (non-ABS) are the same as the ones from a 94-97 RS. The prop-valve is a direct bolt on as well, and works great (40/30, but still works).

·
Registered
3,973 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
some times you can use a 40/40 valve from a older prelude old one mounting hole will works

·
Registered
3,973 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
the rubber likes from a stock Integra will work with civic lines or you can use the civic rubber lines.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts