Team Integra Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has anyone ever tried an put a civic front grill into a g3 teg. I have been looking at the grille's and they already a have a lip around them. As far as I can tell( I my by wrong though) So couldn't I just cut a whole in my front bumper that was the right size and just slide the grille in. I know some body kits come wiht a vent right there. I'm thinking about putting one right where the acura emblem is!! Anyone ever heard of this or know any reasons why this wouldn't work!!

·
Registered
301 Posts
this should work. i know for sure 99-00 models, the grill is a seperate piece, they even sell them for cheap. i forgot where they sell them though. you can always try to buy one off a civic owner. mite look kinda funny though(picturing it in my head).

·
Registered
96 Posts
somewhere i saw a integra with a civic grill(pretty sure it was a civic grill) but it had S15 headlight conversion. Was a red car someone posted it here before. I could be wrong but thats what it looked like to me and loved the look, of course i love anything with s15 lights.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts