Team Integra Forums banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
99 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
SO THIS MORNING I WAKE UP, SEEMS LIKE A GOOD DAY I THINK TO MYSELF. AND AS IM HEADED TO MY CAR(TRYING TO CATCH THE BREAKFAST MENU AT MCDoNALDS, BEFORE 10:30, I COME TO FIND THAT TWO OF MY WINDOWS ARE BROKEN. NOTHING WORTH SOMETHING MISSING BUT THEN AGAIN NOTHING OF ANY REAL VALUE IS EVER LEFT IN MY CAR,( I LEARNED MY LESSoN A LoNG TIME AGO). IT SEEMS LIKE THEY WHERE JUST BEENING ASSHOLES,I MEAN ANY oNE WITH HALF A BRAIN, WOULD KNOW MY CAR IS NOT WORTH STEALING. BUT WHAT THEY DID'NT KNOW IS THE MY FATHER IS A COP, AND WHAT THEY ALSO DID'NT KNOW IS THAT MY 78 YEAR OLD NEIGHBOR WAS UP, (SINCE YOU REALLY CANT SLEEP THAT MUCH AT THAT AGE ANYWAY) AND SAW THE FABBED OUT HoNDA(WITH A FART CAN) LEAVING THE SCENE OF THE CRIME. I KNOW WHO YOU ARE, AND LET ME TELL YOU THAT YOU ****ED UP!!! REVENGE IS A MEAL BEST SERVED COLD, AND LUCKY FOR YOU ITS WINTER B#!**.

·
Registered
550 Posts
lost-da9 on Feb/12/06 said:
yeah im pretty sure it was a red civic sedan, with a fart can and tints
im out to get him, he ****ed up
There are a lot of people on north side looking for that same 4 door red civic.

·
Registered
99 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I've talked to my neighbor and all she said is what she saw. but she says she looks out the window at least four times a night since this happend
(the head of neighborhood watch
)

·
Registered
3,266 Posts
lost-da9 on Feb/12/06 said:
yeah im pretty sure it was a red civic sedan, with a fart can and tints
im out to get him, he ****ed up
that really doesn't narrow it down much unless you got plate #'s or a really unique feature of the vehicle. good luck though.

kinda reminds me of when DC cops were pulling over every white work van looking for a sniper. like a needle in a haystack.

·
Registered
1,244 Posts
wtf is up with all this thieving crap. I had my EG broken into a couple months ago. I guess these idiots didn't know what they were doing and broke my steering column up and couldn't even start it. BTW I live on the northside too

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.