Team Integra Forums banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
1,086 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well here it is I know it needs body work but the car itself is looking alot better, and feeling alot more torquie now that everything is bolted on. I just washed it today no wax or those other car care cleaning products and I armor alled the sh*t out of my dash. All comments welcomed. Please be patient for the pictures and I also took them with my camera phone so the quality might not be there. Thanks.

HERE IS A LINK TO A THREAD WITH BETTER PICS OF MY CAR THANKS TO PAPPA DIZZLE.MD thread with better pics of mycar

·
Super Moderator
14,193 Posts
Looking good. You might want to run through some armor all threads, it's bad for the car

btw: press enter after each picture to stop it from making everything really wide like that when you post

·
Registered
1,086 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
You got it pal I was wondering why the pictures were getting all crazy on me. I really need a digi camera to take advantage of the car the camera phone can not support enough pixels for this type of work. Armor all was the only thing I had lying around it was either use that or live with the ashes and filth of it not being cleaned in almost 3 months. Thanks all. The picture of the engine was done at my mechanic's shop and the tranny was gone at Level Ten and the rest of the car was waiting to be bolted on. lol.

·
Registered
10,995 Posts
sweet, good job on the engine/tranny package

·
Registered
1,086 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Hakamoto: The tranny is really nice if you refer to my level ten thread I have posted up some thoughts about this setup. It's really nice the tranny acts like a stock tranny at cruising speeds and when you get on it or you are at WOT then the TC shifts very hard and very quickly faster than anybody can shift, also the powerband falls very nicely everytime where I make my power at. Overall it was worth the money and time, also the tranny itself seems like it wants more power like a high boost supercharger setup or a high boost turbo setup.

Thumby22: I run the same ECU with a APEXI VAFC2 wired up custom to my stock b18b ecu t allow the vafc to run the switchover and I can set it early to work with the charger and my automatic tranny. This was hell to put in but my mechanic got it done. Pm me if you want the same setup. I will direct you to him. As long as you live in MD.

Everyone: Thanks for all the comments I thought nobody really cared about it when I posted because the pictures were crappy phone camera pictures. But thanks all for posting and if anybody has any questions let me know.

·
Registered
296 Posts
Where are your header studs or bolts whichever your using?

·
Registered
1,086 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
just replying to a couple of late posts lidlevock has already seen the car today. The headbolts and stuff that you don't see in the pic are probably not there because the car wasn't done yet. I haven't taken it to the dyno yet because it hasn't stayed warm lately and the car would not run right with the changing weather. It will get done trust me along with some et times at the local track.

·
Registered
1,902 Posts
hey Tim, nice car, can't wait to see it in person at a meet...cuz i'm sure those digi cam pix don't do it justice!
*~*Ash*~*

·
Registered
1,086 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Yes I know I will hopefully take this new job and more money and go get one. Then I will repost later with better pics.

Angellash724 I will try to make it too the april meet in PA so I can meet some more of you all. Peace.

·
Registered
874 Posts
damn! i love it. keepin it real for all the auto tegs out there. im sure they need a nig brother to look up to when they think about modding their autos. keep it up bro.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts