Team Integra Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,086 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I still have the following parts for sale:

B18B LS END WITH EAGLE H-BEAM RODS AND SRP FORGED PISToNS 10:2:1 $400OBO

A STOCK B16A2 CIVIC SI HEAD FROM A '99 WITH UNDER 30K oN IT WITH NO VAVLE COVER FOR $300OBO

COMPTECH ICE BOX AND INTAKE KIT FOR A SUPERCHARGED GSR UNDER 10K oN IT FOR $200OBO BRAND NEW IS $350

KAMAKAZIE SUPERCHARGED HEADER WITH SHORTER PRIMARIES FITS ALL B-SERIES HEADS FOR $200OBO

JACKSoN RACING SUPERCHARGER FOR A TYPE-R FITS B16 HEADS AS WELL UNDER 20K oN IT WITH 6LB PULLEY AND ALL NECESSARY HARDWARE FOR $1500OBO

LS AUTOMATIC TRANNY REBUILT WITH ALL OF LEVEL TENS PARTS STAGE 3 WITH PTS KIT, SUPER HYDRO PUMPS, TORQUE CoNVERTER STALL SPEED TO 2600RPM, VALVE BODY CoNVERSIoN, WILL HOLD UP TO 450WHP. I HAVE THE RECEIPT IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO SEE HOW MUCH I PAID BRAND NEW FOR EVERYTHING IM oNLY ASKING $1800OBO. THIS IS GREAT FOR BRACKET RACING AND THE DRAG STRIP WITH BIG TURBOS OR A HIGH BOOST SUPERCHARGER OR A SERIOUS SHOT OF NITROUS. SHIFTS JUST A FAST AS A MANUAL.

BREMBO OEM BRAKES CROSS DRILLED AND SLOTTED $50OBO

EARL'S BRAKE LINES STAINLESS STEEL $50OBO

BRAND NEW WWW.JDMSHIT.COM REPLICA TYPE-R LIP FOR 94-97 TEGS FOR $100OBO

BRAND NEW IN THE PACKAGING DUAL GAUGE BEZEL $75

OEM WING WITH THRID LIGHT NEEDS NEW BULBS AND HAS A FEW SCRATCHES oN IT $75

PASSENGER FENDER BARE $50

AND ANY OTHER PARTS OFF A 1996 MATADOR RED PEARL SE INTERIOR HAS NEW CARPET THAT HAS NOT BEEN INSTALLED YET $100OBO. IT HAS BLACK PANELS AND A GRAY ROOF WITH DARK GREY LEATHER SEATS JUST THE BACKS.

LET ME KNOW WHAT YOU WOULD LIKE AND I WILL BE HAPPY TO HELP YOU WITH ANY QUESTIoNS AT ALL.

THANKS
TIM

·
Registered
1,086 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
The rest of the parts are being taken off of the car right now and I will have pics and prices of those items as well.

Feel free to ask any questions about any of the parts also the car can sold as a whole for a very reasonable price or just as a shell for racing season coming up. No frame damage at all and new body panels up front and in the rear bumper.

Thanks,
Tim

·
Registered
1,086 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Im going up to pick up some parts for some buyers today. If you guys and girls see anything you like and would like to meet up somewhere to get this stuff from me then just PM me back and let me know.

·
Registered
1,086 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I STILL HAVE ALOT OF THESE PARTS FOR SALE AND EVERYTHING WILL BE BEST OFFER NOW. SO GO AHEAD AND START THE BIDDING PROCESS BUT I WILL GIVE YOU GUYS A CHANCE AT THESE ITEMS BEFORE I PUT THEM oN EBAY. PLEASE NO REASoNABLE OFFER WILL BE REFUSED. BUT I DO MEAN REASoNABLE.

THANKS,
TIM

·
Registered
1,086 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I have updated the prices on the charger and tranny and head and block. Please let me know if you know anybody or if you are interested in any of these parts.

Thanks
Tim

·
Registered
1,086 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
ALLRIGHT PEOPLE THESE PRICES ARE GETTING TO BE LOWER THAN USUAL IM REALLY TRYING TO GET RID OF THIS STUFF SO GIVE ME ANY OFFER AND I WILL CUT YOU A DEAL.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.