Team Integra Forums banner
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
248 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Police want you to contact them if you have had a car stolen in the orlando/daytona area. They could have your parts!

http://www.local6.com/news/14089413/detail.html?rss=orlpn&psp=news

It is sad to say that I new one of the ppl, and never knew this was what they were doing. Good thing I knew them as a friend before this happened, they knew not to touch our cars! There house was not even a mile away!

·
Registered
1,136 Posts
whats the address of the one you know? you know...for when they get out of jail if they go to jail ;)
lol j/k...or am i?
anyways, hopefully they get what they deserve and everyone gets their car parts back..

·
Registered
560 Posts
just because his was a friend doesn't mean he wouldn't have tried to betray u. friend **** over friends it happens. i would make them put every car they stole back together, let the owners kick thier ass then lock them up.

·
Registered
878 Posts
its good to see that they got caught. hopefully most ppl on here will find there stuff

·
Registered
753 Posts
freaking dorks.. but damn the must og had like 20 ecu's there what the fk where they thinking? the were gonna rent a spot a a local flea market and sell that ****??? dushes.. i hope they find lots of people remainings.. seems to me they also got ahold of someones pheonix yellow its cuz i seen a fender there well good luck 2 every1..but that doest solve ****. the theives in kissimmee and orlando are still out there and doing sht every days.. fackers

·
Registered
753 Posts
ppenguin2134 on Sep/12/07 said:
My car was stolen Sunday, wonder if they have my stuff...
damn sorry to hear that bro.. by the way. where did u get that type-r lip.. i have the same front and want that lip..

they did post pic and names of the people.. their bond is 5,000...

·
Registered
1,136 Posts
00gsrteggrl on Sep/11/07 said:
Things like this give me a reason to be happy to live in ocala....
yeah...theres not much theft in ocala..

·
Administrator
43,019 Posts
It didn't happen in Orlando, or even the same county for that matter

it would be best to contact Volusia County Sheriff Dept

http://volusia.org/sheriff/

·
Registered
248 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
todays paper stated that their both out and paid there bail (one was $12,500 and the other $5,000 bail). And the areas they claim to have stolen from are Apopka, Sanford, and Altamonte Springs.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.