Team Integra Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
601 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey i was going to sleeve my block this month but the weather got bad and now i have no time between work and school to take out the engine from the car so i need to buy my turbo header...i need top mounts with a/c and pwr steering compatible, i was looking at neukin and peakboost but those too dont allow me to run neither a/c or pwr steering on the top mounts...so hytech but ill have to wait a lil longer if i decide on that one so anybody has any other choices..no full race cause their prices are too much and they dont have wat i want....

·
Registered
601 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
ive check those before and i cant find what i need...so far my only option is the hytech street turbo mani... then the ones i have found are either discontinued or the website is nolonger there or sold.... i want a top mount with pwr steering and a/c like the hytech and the side winder..

·
Registered
2,190 Posts
What made you want to get a top mount?

The reason I ask is because most people who get them are not conserned with keeping AC and PS.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.