Team Integra Forums banner
1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
313 Posts
very nice and clean, just not feeling the fogs but looks like you did a nice clean install though. Are those UKDM tails or ambers, hard to tell with lighting.

·
Registered
16,250 Posts
Looks great. Impressive times as well. List of mods in his profile guys.

I would remover the VTEC badge and front plate. I know the plate is the law though. lol

·
Registered
2,703 Posts
looks sick! im feelin the 94-97 itr liop (haha i got one too!), the black slips, cf hood.. oem side skirts! Looks great. Don't change a thing on it!

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
thanks for the comments.......i bought the car w/ those piaa fogs already installed.....if i had a choice, they wouldnt be in there, and the sir-g ones would take its place! As for my tail lights, they are the UKDM itr tail lights! :)

·
Registered
87 Posts
clean ride...couple of questions, what hood is that? (Manufacturer), and suspension setup do you have, and drop height...??? Thanks!

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
suspension: tokico illumina's, skunk2 coilovers (aprox 2" drop), neuspeed/z-speed strut and tie bars everywhere! lol

Hood: was a gift from my gf and best friend. My best friend has a sponsorship through a shop, and got the hood for me but doesnt know the manufacturer.

Camera: Fuji Finepix 4900 4.3 mp

Rim size: 16x7 i believe

Exhaust: Apexi N1

any more questions? :)

·
Registered
514 Posts
is that a dent i see on the right panel there?
lol sorry to always point out the bad stuff, call me a pessimist, but they just stand out to my eye more lol. i olve your cf...looks clean as hell keep it up bro

·
Registered
7,037 Posts
Wow that car is clean keep up the good work.
I'd put one of those as my background but the footer at the bottom would piss me off too much.

·
Registered
236 Posts
I really like how you put it all together. I didn't think that a 94-97 can look so clean. I will think otherwise now. All i can say is "VERY NICE".

ian

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Yes that is a small dent in the passenger fender. It just happened a few weeks ago. Went to a party, my pager alarm went off, I came outside to find a new dent in my fender!!!!!!!!!!!!

I trade a brand new vafc, which i payed $200 for, for the digital camera...this one sells for $250-400.

Yes, this is the original paint. There is some minor sun damage on the roof, no one can see it except me, but i'm just anal about stuff like that!

1 - 20 of 35 Posts