Team Integra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
3,266 Posts
like the color and front end conversion... not diggin' the "eyebrow" thing on the headlights though...

·
Registered
833 Posts
It looks nice and the wide body looks good

·
Registered
476 Posts
looks nice.. wide body ,molded 3pc mid wing too.. oOoo.. just not diggin the eye brown like nospeedlimit143...

·
Registered
8,083 Posts
p3s7 on Aug/21/02 said:
How come all you guys with stock integras talk down to people who modify theirs?
you really think all of these people have stock tegs? why do you talk down people who talk down ugly tegs?

·
Registered
1,411 Posts
Hey guys have you ever seen that car in person!! I saw it at HIN, dont disc it till you see it in person. The widebody is beautifully done. And the engine is so badass. Interior is also very nice and tricked out. Give it a break, you have no idea what it really looks like from a few pics.

·
Registered
276 Posts
p3s7 on Aug/21/02 said:
How come all you guys with stock integras talk down to people who modify theirs?
I'm basically stock, but I rip on it because I'd rather have mine STOCK than how that looks. I think its a shame to spend money on that and have it turn out...like that. Just my own opinion, and I've gathered that thats what you share when ppl post about a car's appearance. I'm not ripping on them for modifying it, I'm just ripping on their choices...which doesn't sound much better.

·
Registered
168 Posts
Out of all the drastically modified Tegs I've seen(exterior/conversions), I think that one looks pretty good.

I give the guy props for having a vision of anti-normality without making it look too tasteless...

·
Registered
1,317 Posts
Everyone has thier own opinion on 'style' and everyone has different opinions on what is a nice looking teg...granted that alot of people like alot of the same stuff but there are others who like what they like regardless

·
Registered
1,143 Posts
I actually like it. Except for the color. Reminds me of Dijoun Mustard lol

1 - 20 of 24 Posts