Team Integra Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,396 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Do you guys think this R would cost a lot to repair? The bumper is inside the car. It is a 2000 Type R with 11280 miles. How much would you guys pay for it at the auction and how much do you think it costs to fix? Airbags are good.

·
Registered
51 Posts
as long as the frames not bent, it looks like maybe 4k worth of damage. As far as i can see, you would need a rear trunklid, rear bumper, both rear fenders, and maybe a drivers side door. Not sure about the wing either.

how much do they want for it?

·
Registered
1,396 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
It will be sold at a bay area auction this friday. Highest bidder gets it. I dont think it runs cause the rear wheel looks to the side. It starts though. Hmmm...

·
Registered
1,749 Posts
My guess is about $10K to repair properly. Possibly will have a salvage title. Edmunds lists private party value of $18.5K for this car in outstanding condition. Deduct for salvage title and deduct for repairs and you are looking at around $5K. I wouldn't pay more than that.

I'm pretty confident that it will sell for more than that, but unless you perform your own body work and plan to keep the car, it wouldn't make sense.

·
Registered
246 Posts
that car is mangled...it will probably never handle the same again...that rear suspension will need a total rebuild and that costs $$$$$$$$$....I would stay away from that one unless you want to take the motor,seats, cluster, wheels, and hubs....you could always just buy it for like 6 grand to 10 grand and just buy a 3500 buck EG and own all

·
Registered
1,790 Posts
Sweet! It comes with 3 wheel turning capabilities! Honestly, If you were paying like 5-6grand, I could see that being a decent buy... But not 10 grand.

·
Registered
1,396 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Kordaek on Sep/17/02 said:
Sweet! It comes with 3 wheel turning capabilities! Honestly, If you were paying like 5-6grand, I could see that being a decent buy... But not 10 grand.
That's what I was thinking...

1 - 9 of 9 Posts