1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
158 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Wings West Racing Series FRoNT LIP
Buddy Club SIDE SKIRTS
Wings West Avenger BACK

i defintely want the buddy club sides being the only sides i like besides OEM, but do not want fiber glass.
i did want the buddy club front lip too, but it dont have a place for turn signals so thats out i guess.
and i didnt look much at backs, but i like plain ones, thats why i liked the Avenger.

oNLY oNE FOR SURE IS THE BUDDY CLUB SIDES.. FRoNT N BACK WILLING TO CHANGE!

WHAT U THINK?

PLEASEE

·
Registered
98 Posts
umm, i dont know, u seem kind of conservative with those options. I would definately kill for a BOMEX all around.
but again, thats just me

·
Registered
60 Posts
put some pics up, jackass.....what a waste of a click
"CHECK OUT THIS KIT COMBINATIoN!!" jeez.....

·
Registered
11,935 Posts
Buck_Town on Apr/19/04 said:
put some pics up, jackass.....what a waste of a click
"CHECK OUT THIS KIT COMBINATIoN!!" jeez.....
Understood but, your looking like one yourself with a response like that.

·
Registered
1,188 Posts
photoshop the a pic of your car and cars that have the kit pieces of it then put it all together if yuo dont know how then go to photoshopjunkie.com

·
Registered
578 Posts
jojo on Apr/19/04 said:
Quote: Buck_Town on Apr/19/04put some pics up, jackass.....what a waste of a click "CHECK OUT THIS KIT COMBINATIoN!!" jeez.....
Understood but, your looking like one yourself with a response like that.

Really that was uncalled for. He just trying to get opions like everyone else. He didn't ask what should I put on my car to make it looks better. I know all of you did the same things back then. Respect yourself, before you disrespect others.

·
Registered
87 Posts
for the lip, if you haven't gotten it already, check out the sponsor-next level...not to advertise but i think they had the cheapest price I have seen for the WW or comptech front lips. Just a heads up...if needed...good luck.

·
Registered
151 Posts
Its your car you need to pick what you want on it. If someone tells you it will look bad you should do what you want not what they tell you to. By the way i think that would look pretty nice.

·
Registered
1,682 Posts
i wish this would get lock, what a let down. I clicked on this expecting to see a "sick kit combo" but instead i get a post of an "idea" for a kit combo. lame

·
Registered
1,680 Posts
opinion okay. well i think that rear and that side skirts is too wild for the front lip. WW front lip and Side with stock back would look nice. but i think that skirt and back doesnt really match that front

1 - 16 of 16 Posts