Team Integra Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok, I have an obd1 95 gsr. It has been store since december and I just took it out yesterday. I was winding it up near red line when the check engine light came on. I read the article and the code is 41 which is o2 sensor - heater. I was wondering if it was coincidential that the light came on at this time or if the high rpms had something to do with it. Ok, next question: what should I do. From the searches I did I take it that I should inspect the o2 sensor and if there is nothing visibly wrong with it, it probably needs to be replace. Also just making sure, this is the sensor that is located in the cat. right, cause a couple of posts talked about obd1 o2 sensors in the header, and I didn't think there was one there. Is there anything else I should consider checking out to solve this problem?

Thanks for your help guys.

·
Registered
3,266 Posts
yours is in the cat. before you replace it, make sure all the wires are snug in the connectors. i had one come loose and it threw that code. usually the heaters don't go out on them, but it does happen. if the CEL is still on after making sure the wires are snug, replace it. the Bosch universal EGO sensor is a good choice if you want to save a few bucks.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts