Team Integra Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 3rd gen gs-r and want a type r wing with the LED. I looked on ebay and a place is selling it for 137.00 with led but i won an auction and they don't respond nor do they answer the phone so im probably just going to get the wingswest one. Where is the cheapest place to buy a wingswest wing or if someone knows of a place that has a cheap replica type r wing w/ LED please let me know
thanks

·
Registered
382 Posts
Did you win the auction from massivemotorsports? I'm guessing yes because they sell them for $137 with LED. Anyways, they are a good seller on eBay, I've bought things from them without any problems. You have to keep in mind they probably get hundreds of emails everyday so it may take 1-2 days before you get a response.

I wouldn't worry too much about them. You're probably waiting to find out how much S/H I'm guessing. They are in FL & cheapest S/H is FedEx ground (I got my things within the same week). Communication is usually pretty good with them because I asked them for a shipping discount because I bought a few things from them.

You're not gonna find a replica for cheaper than $137. I think a few people on here have bought the Type R wing from them.

·
Registered
3,296 Posts
check out http://www.spoilerdirect.com/ I never order anything from there but .I was but ,i cancel my order since, i didn't want too get it yet but they do seem too progress your order pretty fast and here the link too the wing that your looking for itr wing with led
I think is alot better too get one without the LED is cheaper and looks better but is your money and your car

·
Registered
1,143 Posts
i got mine from massivemotorsports they have the best prices but the worst service

at first they claimed my wing was out of stock but then after i threantened to cancel credit card payment all the sudden it came in stock and was shipped that day

forget trying to email them if you wanna get anything done call them and ask for stacey she's really helpful

btw.. i got the wing sitting in the garage its just what i wanted

now i just gotta paint it

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Yeah i won the auction from massive motorsports I went to their website http://www.massivemotorsports.com/ and called them but they never answer the phone. I won the auction on Aug-13 and still no response. If anyone else has purchased this wing how much did it cost to ship to you?
thanks
p.s. i have a GS-R so if i take the wing off and put the type r wing on i would have no led and cops will bust your ass for anything they can where i live, so i need a wing with the led.

·
Registered
1,143 Posts
wtf? the led is a brake light bro and its leagal the cops cant say sh*t about that

i paid $152.42 to have it arrive at my door far better then any other offer for a replica type r wing

·
Registered
229 Posts
don't get the led, it looks retarded........just use the led light from your OEM spoiler and wire it inside the trunk...for the third brake light.....tadahhhh.... third brake light, no cops for you!!

·
Registered
1,143 Posts
toolowintegra on Aug/16/02 said:
don't get the led, it looks retarded........just use the led light from your OEM spoiler and wire it inside the trunk...for the third brake light.....tadahhhh.... third brake light, no cops for you!!
ill add that to my people who dont know sh*t about sh*t folder

take this guys advice is you wanna be a idiot

1 - 12 of 12 Posts