Team Integra Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
292 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
While messing around with my exhaust system I'm thinking I want to go with a high flow cat b/c I cant seem to get my OEM cat off my stock exhaust. So I did some searching and came across this It seems really cheap for a driect fit, bolt in cat. Is there something I missed? Thanks

·
The Enforcer!
5,803 Posts
i thought it was best to match the inlet of the cat to the same size as your header for better airflow?
and if that is OEM then there is a slight problem

·
Registered
5,854 Posts
Looks like the real deal to me. However, you can always email/call Hop Up Racing and ask them for the part number of that specific cat and then goto carsound's website to make 100% sure.

[edit]
Good point justyn. It doesn't say anywhere on that website the inner diamter of the in/outlet of the cat. I'd definitely call'em up and find out those specs.

·
Registered
292 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Well if you didnt notice I am a fairly new member to this site, and I havnt quite gotten around to getting a new header yet. It's on the way but money is tight, so since I'm in a bind with my new exhaust I'm looking for a quick fix here. So I am going to restate my question. Is this a good price? Is there something I'm missing, it's bolt in correct? I'll have to call them about the ID of the cat.

Edit: Will call and let you all know so if anyone else would like to pick one up

·
Super Moderator
25,245 Posts
There are different types of Carsound cats...some better than others.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts