Team Integra Forums banner
1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Registered
174 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
bein in college sucks, everyone i've met has no love for the teggy, they're all classic muscle guys. So if anyone would be interested in a meet sometime, i would definately be up for it!

·
Registered
416 Posts
Sup josh. Yeah Im with you there. I taking auto tech at cpcc and most of the guys are all muscle heads. I belive it was yesterday that I was told "Imports are like tampons, every ***** has one". Well anyway Im always up for somthing. I would not mind getting together before the dragon run. Maybe we could recruit some more people. I know you said you needed to get your suspension set up. I already have some coilovers that Im getting ready to install, and if you need help installing what ever you got we could work on it one weekend or somthing. Anyways let me know. Erik

·
Registered
174 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
yeh, sounds good, if you would like some help w/ coilovers lemme know. haha just gimme a time.

ps. i thought mustangs were like tampons...

josh

·
Registered
260 Posts
haha i work at bad times... i got school all week... then i work friday nights.. sat nights.. and all day sunday.. i got this monday off because its a teacher workday but its a little soon to get a meet going.. we could try just hanging late at night sometime i guess.

·
Registered
174 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
tuesdays and thursdays are shot for me. mwf i'm out by 2pm. Most of the time i work until 10pm fri and sat. Sunday i never know. haha, but monday is fine w/ me. I'm not really worried how many people show up its just nice to get off campus and talk w/ other people who love tegs. Who knows maybe we could make this a weekly thing to where people show up whenever they are available

·
Registered
416 Posts
THis week I am off Wed and Thursday. Other than that I work till 9 usually. I could be for getting together at night though. What you guys think about this coming wed? Im good for any time of day. Erik

·
Registered
803 Posts
viets7ylez on Feb/18/06 said:
im in for a charlotte meet! i drive a black ls coupe.
ur not in matthews are u? theirs a black ls modded i see. but im up for a meet guys. been busy as hell lately. but im in the pineville area if anyone wants to meet-up. my # is 321-262-7034 and im mark and drive a thunder grey 94

·
Registered
174 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
the uncc meets are hard for me to get to, i don't get out of class on tues or thurs until about 7. Or i'd be all over that

·
Registered
174 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
haha well i guess wednesday is shot, so i guess we just need to set a date to meet on! haha, i just really want to get away from campus...its so draining.

thanks
josh!

·
Registered
416 Posts
yeah today was a crap day any way. how do you guys feel about getting together tomorrow night? I got out of band pratice so I have nothing to do at all tomorrow. Im actually good for any time of day. If any one wants to meet up (even if its like 2 of us) then lets do it. Later Erik

1 - 20 of 40 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.