Team Integra Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2,268 Posts
Unless the dampers have adjustable valving, the "stiffness" is going to stay the same. My guess is, that because you dont know this / didn't mention a brand name, they are probally cheap coilover sleeves and therefore not adjustable.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
im not sure what brand they are because I bought the car with them already put in...theyre red if that helps??, but they are adjustable for sure because i did take my car to a shop and they lowered em easily for me with these hook sort of looking tool in about 15 minutes.

·
Registered
2,619 Posts
they are height adjustable, like all coilovers but they are not dampening adjustable so you can't make them more or less stiff.

edit: i suggest you look into a new suspension setup. sounds like you have eaby or skunk2 coilovers on stock shocks

·
Registered
2,268 Posts
nate2k5 on Oct/02/07 said:
they are height adjustable, like all coilovers but they are not dampening adjustable so you can't make them more or less stiff.

edit: i suggest you look into a new suspension setup. sounds like you have eaby or skunk2 coilovers on stock shocks
Bingo........

·
Registered
2,675 Posts
^^ we can't say the damping isn't adjustable because we dont necessarily know what dampers he has.

greeksavage6374, could you take pictures of the suspension and the top of the dampers? that would allow us to be able to identify the dampers and whether they're adjustable.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.