Team Integra Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Is it ok if I only change the front sprints and shocks to Neuspeed sport and Tokico blue shocks, while keeping the rear stock?
Thanks

·
Registered
1,992 Posts
It can be done. Is it okay is up to you.

Your front will be lower than the rear and give an aggresive drag stance. However it won't handle very well.

If it is daily driven and not driven hard it maybe alright.

But performance wise I don't recommend it.
Just do all four corners, you won't be dissapointed.

·
Registered
240 Posts
please do all four corners at the same time... if it means waiting a little bit until you can afford, then wait...

not only will your car look ghetto, but the handling of the car will be unpredictable in a tight spot... and don't tell me you won't push it hard when you get the fronts done... we all like to "test" our new parts... when i got my springs, it was an instant 60+mph in a tight cloverleaf...

incidentally, tighter front and loose rear will make your car understeer even more than it does normally...

·
Registered
2,961 Posts
i had my front lowwered 2 weeks before the back got down only cause the I broke the head off of the pinch bolt in the rear um:long story anyways the front was lower than the back it looked phat as hell like drag style hardcore i dont know about extra under steer if that is the effect of the back following the front slowly than yeah it did that but still took some corners like andretti and i lived some ther you have it. by the way got the back done and got the feeling of a whole new upgrade all over again i would definately say get all done car feels like a cart now.

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Yeah, springs arrive as a set of 4, but can get strut in a pair. Just want to save money and don't want to ride the neuspeed sport spring with stock strut to blow it.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts