Team Integra Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
127 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok... some bulbs came with my clear corners and they didn't have screw-on thingies, they only had like what looked like push on things... Do the old ones just pull out and the new ones get pushed on and thats it? Also it only came with 2 bulbs, so which bulbs would i take out to replace with the new ones (that are amber) Thanks for your help :)

·
Registered
127 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
how do i get the freaking small bulbs to light up they wont, stock bulbs anyway (maybe there burnt out)

Edit, no, no, no i mean some more bulbs came with it. Do the stock ones just pull out, i'm not talking about the bulb harness, i'm talking about the actuall bulb.

·
Registered
382 Posts
The smaller bulbs are 194. They look like small wedges, those just pull straight out, no twisting. only way to see if they light up is to turn on your headlights. The 194's don't light up when you have your turn signals on without the head lights being on. They only light up when your head lights are on.

The larger bulbs are 1157 & those twist out. I don't remember which way you turn them but it's not tight so just use gentle force.

·
Registered
127 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
i didnt get the larger bulbs so thats cools, alright they just pull out, i was trying that really quick and, lol, lets just say i must be weak or something.

·
Registered
127 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
OMG That looks tight as sh*t, with the front part white and the side part orange, Wow i wonder how long those bulbs have been out, oh ya since i bought the car like 4 months ago
Suprized i didnt get a fix-it-ticket

·
Registered
258 Posts
dude cmon mang, this isn't rocket science ya know....the small ones you just pull out and the big ones twist and pull out

·
Registered
127 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
well sorry i havent ever done anything with lighting and i didnt want to break the light in there. You dont have to make me feel like a dumbass.

·
Registered
70 Posts
Getting the bulbs in is one thing, how about getting bulbs that freakin match each other...preferably white...(not yellow hue) any ideas?

1 - 10 of 10 Posts