Team Integra Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
3,323 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
ok i have a 94ls and my cylinder #1 injector decided to go on me today. its been ticking for over a yr now, and gave its last squirt today. i took it to firestone because my car was shaking and sounded odd when i was idling at a stop light. plus it wasnt driving right and i could tell something was wrong. he did an injector test and came to the decision that is was the injector and i needed a new one. the quote was $200+ for the injector and an hr of labor. he said the injector was $175.

so i am going to change it myself with a used injector because i dont plan to keep the car that much longer.

any help or tips on changing a fuel injector would be greatly appreciated.

·
Registered
9,719 Posts
Relieve fuel pressure (I think we have an article for the fuel filter). Take necessary bolts off the fuel rail. Pull fuel rail off with injectors, they'll come off together. Pull individual injectors out. Reverse procedure upon install.

Just make sure you torque everything properly and not lose anything in the process. There are some small parts that will most likely fall out so keep that in mind.

I have a few pictures of my 440cc injector install here. I know its not a complete install run down, but its better than nothing.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.