Team Integra Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,870 Posts
Is there even a difference between Champion White and just plain old frost white like every other car out there? Maybe it's just a name Acura chose. I've always wondered that because I can't really tell the difference.

·
Registered
577 Posts
Champ white is the most awesome color ever. I envy the man that has a WC R. sorry for the dramaticism, but I really like the color. WC is a sort of off-white. Not completrly white like Taffeta or Frost White.

·
Registered
30 Posts
I don't think Acura will give you the code. Certain body shops have their own mix, and they definetly won't give it out. And I also have to agree that it is my favorite color (when its exact matched) but I have seen some pretty bad knock offs so watch out.

·
Registered
5,536 Posts
ahh yes, NH-0

·
Registered
35,673 Posts
chrisb180 on Sep/20/02 said:
I don't think Acura will give you the code. Certain body shops have their own mix, and they definetly won't give it out. And I also have to agree that it is my favorite color (when its exact matched) but I have seen some pretty bad knock offs so watch out.
Uhh just walk in and say you need a bottle of touch-up paint for Champ White and it will be printed on the bottle. It isn't supposed to be a big secret.

·
Registered
1,546 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
morningz, thanks for pointing that link out to me.. I swore i searched the whole site for it... oh well

1 - 13 of 13 Posts