Team Integra Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
3,936 Posts
nice, they finally made one for the 2 doors. I've seen the 4 door trunk lids all the time.

I wonder if that thing supports the factory glass or if you would have to get a lexan rear windshield.

·
Registered
4,003 Posts
Thats real nice! I believe a friend of mine already has it from VIS for $600. But never seen the car yet since its in a bodyshop always getting more things done. His car is an integra straight for show only purpose. Real nice.

But this is way too much for my pocket.

·
Registered
2,632 Posts
jdmkraziestyles on Feb/02/04 said:
Thats real nice! I believe a friend of mine already has it from VIS for $600. But never seen the car yet since its in a bodyshop always getting more things done. His car is an integra straight for show only purpose. Real nice.

But this is way too much for my pocket.

$600 shipped probably, for all other socal'ers, if you want to pick it up from VIS in LA, its like $450. Saves a lot on shipping.

Quote: pyrot40 on Feb/02/04 how much weight would it take off the car
probably a lot, since you should replace the glass with a lexan piece as well.

·
Registered
2,632 Posts
It looks badass IMO, but the cost is just tremendous. I looked into getting the setup, but $450 for the hatch, and about $450 for the lexan/FAL window is just wayyy too much for me.

here's some pics for those who haven't seen it b4:

·
Registered
3,973 Posts
that looks sweet but $450+$200(window)=$650

I do not, but if i could get it all for $400 I would go for it

·
Registered
195 Posts
its illegal, you need lexan for the window because glass is jsut too heavy for the cf :( i already checked into getting one, but not street legal

1 - 14 of 14 Posts