Team Integra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
544 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anybody have pics of what carbon fiber hoods look like on thunder grey tegs? I'm thinking it will blend really good and look clean.

·
Registered
1,435 Posts
It would look completely bad ass -- throw some gunmetal rims - wooh buddy - that would get me going!!!

·
Registered
5,536 Posts
JJ - i too have a TGM teg and was wondering the same thing. I'm also going with some gunmetal rims (hopefuly SSR Comp's) if you get the hood, TAKE A PIC ASAP!

·
Registered
544 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Well i have hyperblack wheels, and was thinking about a carbon fiber lip and hood. However, i want to see it before

·
Registered
129 Posts
mines thunder grey but i dont have any cf on it cuz it will fade in my climate

·
Registered
4,133 Posts
is thunder grey a stock honda color??? i cant remember ever seeing one-- or am i just blnd and dumb--- i can picture silver and flameco black-- but more even close

·
Registered
97 Posts
yea...i've always wondered the same thing with my thunder grey coupe. i "photoshopped" it but i don't really know how to do it so it looked pretty dumb. that was awhile ago though and i didn't save it. heres the thing that sucks; yesterday my brother was outside and throwing some toy in the air and catching it. apparently he threw it one time too far in front of himself and it landed on my hood. it left a pretty bad dent...its not horrendous...but pretty noticeable. i don't think the dent will be coming out, so now i've seriously thought about a carbon fiber hood as a replacement. its a kind of silly thing to do for one little dent, but if i find $400 in the gutter, i might do it. anyone know of good places to get them?

·
Registered
408 Posts
I would suggest lookin HERE but I don't want to be locked for advertising. I was just posting about a good experience I had.

·
Registered
833 Posts
A thunder grey teg with a c/f hood would look sweet, all u fellow teggers out there with thunder grey tegs are lucky!

·
Registered
1,548 Posts
That makes me want to put a CF hood on my thunder grey and maybe some gunmetal type-r rims!

·
Registered
95 Posts
omg dud that looks almost identical to my thunder grey teg i just got my 98 front on it with the itr lip only diff is that im going with royal gunmetal slips

on topic* yes that looks very very hot

1 - 20 of 27 Posts