Team Integra Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
They are ADR Valkyre's in gunmetal. They're really not black, just dark. They are Racing Hart M5 replicas.

·
Registered
3,936 Posts
any idea where i can find something like that for the 98+ integras? I saw it once on assylumms.com but I don't trust them enough to order from them. They've got a bad rep.

·
Registered
287 Posts
that lip is sick but i would have to paint it and it would b kinda stupid to paint a carbon fiber lip in my opinion. Does the person who make it make it out of urathane *spelling* or fiberglass?

·
Registered
550 Posts
integra24 on Sep/09/02 said:
that lip is sick but i would have to paint it and it would b kinda stupid to paint a carbon fiber lip in my opinion. Does the person who make it make it out of urathane *spelling* or fiberglass?
same here.

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Jesse M on Sep/09/02 said:
Quote: integra24 on Sep/09/02that lip is sick but i would have to paint it and it would b kinda stupid to paint a carbon fiber lip in my opinion. Does the person who make it make it out of urathane *spelling* or fiberglass?
same here.
[/quote]
The person who made it, imageandstyle, said it's made entirely out of cf, which I doubt. The backing is black and rough unlike urethane so i'd say it's fiberglass. If anyone wants a close up of the front or behind I'll be glad to take as many pictures of it.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts