Team Integra Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
564 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well i hooked up a aftermarket cd player today in a friends car and everything went well. Everything was working 100% and then the speakers just stop working but the deck is still going and the sub is still pumping. So when i turn the deck off and turn it back on it works for a few seconds then the speakers cut out again wut could be my possible problem here cuz i know the wires are hooked up proper a i checked that a million times already thx guys!

·
Registered
564 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
so theres no way its the deck its a wire somewhere putting the deck into protection mode?

·
Registered
9,198 Posts
It's possible it's the deck, but that's usually kind of rare. Regardless, the amp on the deck is shutting off. If I'm working and someone brings their deck in complaining of that problem, I pull the deck out and look at the wiring. If nothing is obvious, then I'll plug another deck of the same model into their car and test it out. You can figure stuff out from there.

·
Registered
564 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
see this is the weird thing and probley wut the problem is i thought it was stange how my wire harness i got the two blackwires(ground) dont match up when i plug the harnesses together plus some other wires dont match up either but the dumb part is it still works so i didnt know wut to think. but that has to be the problem wut u think

·
Registered
564 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
no its a panasonic deck its an older one i just found it weird how the wires didnt match up but still it works

1 - 9 of 9 Posts