Team Integra Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
When i got my car it was painted a brighter red than stock, and i've decided to paint it the stock color. After doing some research, I found that I liked the Cayenne Red Pearl better than the Milano Red. Someone told me it only came on later model tegs. Anyone know how expensive this paint would be?

·
Registered
1,092 Posts
Sorry I don't know the answer.

But are you referring to the metallic red-burgundy-ish colour?

That's a sweet a$$ colour. I thought it was aftermarket the 1st time I saw it, til I saw a second.

Very rare and attractive (not gimmicky or racer-boy). You will get a lot of compliments.

·
Registered
10,995 Posts
My car is that color!
I think the color cost the same or close to the other colors, my car had some damage and need the front end repainted, they didn't charge me extra or anything.

That color just sparkles after a nice wash/wax. It glows sort of haha. So pimp. I never thought I'd buy a car that color cause I was looking for a white car.

·
Registered
3,069 Posts
The dealership quoted me at $2000 for a brand spankin' new paint job. Try them first, if they're too high, go to a local paint shop and ask them how much it would be to get the car painted w/r505p. That's the paint code. only downside to this color is that duplicolor doesn't make it, so if you ever decided to paint your sideskirts, or a lip kit, you have to custom order it. I just painted mine, I say when you get your car painted, make sure they paint the sideskirts, just do the prep work yourself so they don't hit you up.

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Well, theres a honda dealer about 30 minutes from me. Ill swing by there next time im in the area and see how much they quote me. My uncle used to do body work and painting so maybe i can talk him into helping me out.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts