Team Integra Forums banner
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
3,069 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well I finally have pictures of the SIR-G front end that I picked up from Passwordjdm.com. Leo's a great guy. Anyway, enough chatter, tell me what you think.

Yes I know the wheels need to go. That's kind of how the car get wrecked. Click me!

I can't decide if I want to wire up the sidemarkers w/the turn signals and then wire up the yellow lights to a switch. That link above is the thread about my accident.

·
Registered
10,995 Posts
Lookin good man, need day pics though!

what rims are you going with? always someone selling something on houston imports

·
Registered
10,995 Posts
yeah, definately time to teach these guys how to stunt :D i'm in waco now till may, you have a location in mind?

Houston Raceway Park maybe? haha, i know that's kinda far for you though...

edit: someone needs new registration haha

·
Registered
3,069 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
WhoaWhoaKaboom on Apr/01/05 said:
nice conversion + stock ride height = booooo

otherwise looks very good
It's not stock ride height. Those are 195/50/15's. It's about a 1" drop on H&R OE Sport springs and stock shocks, which are getting replaced with some KYB's. I got the front end from Leo at passwordjdm, give him a call to get a price on it. I am thinking of getting a lip, I just need to wait to get some more cash together. Registration, State Inspection, and some other preventative maintenance have the bank account lookin' funny.

·
Registered
3,069 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
TheGSRGuy on Apr/01/05 said:
Good choice on the non-ITR headlamps. I think the chrome housings look nice too. I'll be waiting for daylight pics with some nicer wheels.
Yeah, I know, the wheels are pretty ugly and they are all 4 right rims, so they spin the opposite way on the other side.

·
Registered
1,303 Posts
im really taking a liking to the chrome headlamps. i like the jdm itr lamps in black on certain paint jobs, but i really like the chrome as well. very nice car. i love that front end with ur paint color.

·
Registered
10,778 Posts
cars are like girls. much nicer to look at when shaved. Nice conversion. What happened to the rims you had on the car before the accident??? throw them back on. i would also go with some H&R Sports for a nicer drop.

·
Registered
1,577 Posts
sweet man!!!!

·
Registered
434 Posts
you could get the emblem up front.... somehow, cut off the pegs on the back and get an adhesive of some sort like....glue. I like how you want to keep the sleek aerodynamic A's on your car with the conversion. I plan to do that as well, once I cn afford to do the conversion. I like it a lot it looks great keep up the good work.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts